Lilypie

Lilypie

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

What a great trip!

Well, I'm back and mostly back on home time. I arrived back home at 10:30pm on Monday, having been up for ~28 hours :) so yesterday was a bit shot, but today I feel much better. The trip was amazing, Paris is beautiful and has a great metro system to get around with it, but the driving is crazy! I certainly wouldn't drive as things like traffic circles do not have road lines even when their is 4 lanes of traffic. They seem to know what they are doing, but I certainly wouldn't. Here are a few pictures. Notre Dame, the Louve, me at the Effiel Tower, and the Arc de Triumph. The food was great and I certainly see why they are so slim, I could eat the entire serving of food at every meal. Here I eat about half a serving of food at restaurants. Well I have to go as I have to see my grandparents to give them their souveiners.









No comments:

Post a Comment