Lilypie

Lilypie

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Home again at last!

Wow, I hope things settle back to normal now. I have been in Edmonton shopping with my sister and mom for the last bit. And had a friend visit me prior to our leaving, so things have been a bit hectic. Since i live quite rurally, once a year my mom and I travel to Edmonton to go shopping due to better variety and no PST. This year we included my sister since she is now 20 and has the money to go shopping with us. I had a great time. The only challenge was getting all of us back and our purchases, since we had taken my Kia Rio since it's easy to park and fuel efficient. I bought a 6 foot long rug to put down on my hardwood floors in the living room and we bought a baby swing, since my other sister is expecting her first child Sept 16. So it was swishy to say the least. But now that I'm back I'll try ot post a bit more regularly as I fall back into my old routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment