Lilypie

Lilypie

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Fourth Social Worker Visit

On Aug 6th I saw the social worker for the fourth time. We mostly covered family relationships and parenting styles. I also had another appointment scheduled for today, but the social worker decided that we don't need it she just needs to do the home visit and a few last questions. So we switched today's visit from her office to my house! So I have been busy cleaning and tidying like mad. Today I was going to mow the back lawn before she gets her but I have come down with a horrible summer cold, so I think I'll settle for just pooper scooping instead so if we do go out and look at the backyard I don't have to ask her to watch her step! I have been wondering how the process has been going and whether I will get approved to adopt. She reassured me that if an issue came up that would hinder the adoption process we would deal with it right then, she wouldn't wait to the end to talk about it. I also think things are going well since I only have 1 visit left and she ended our last visit on Thursday with "I can't wait to meet your children" But I will be very relieved when totally approved.

No comments:

Post a Comment