Lilypie

Lilypie

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Fifth Social Worker Visit!

So yesterday the social worker did make it to my house and loved it. She thinks it will be perfect for raising children. We also wrapped up all the questions, so I'm basically finished the home study. From here she has to finish typing up the draft and then sent the draft off to the director at The Adoption Centre in Kelowna and to me to see if we need to further clarify anything. I am requesting sibling girls under the age of 18 months. Which I know is going to be quite restrictive and may lengthen my wait time. I have received the checklist for the dossier and will be starting to compile the needed documents shortly. So that when I receive official approval to adopt, I have everything ready to go when I sign up with CAFAC. It feels great to be a bit further into the process :)

No comments:

Post a Comment