Lilypie

Lilypie

Friday, July 24, 2009

Wonderful grandparent's

Well, I wasn't planning on doing a post until I got back but couldn't resist. On Wednesday I had a message from my grandma on the phone asking me to give her a call. I missed the call since I was in the garden. I didn't check the answering machine until late so I had to call her the next day. She said she would like me to come over on Friday about 7pm. I told her I was really busy getting ready, but she said it'd only be an hour or so. So I agreed, but was a little suspicious since she usually tells me why she wants me to come over. Well she thru me a surprise bon voyage party, with a few friends and cake she specially ordered from the bakery. It was sooo nice and a total surprise. Not every grandma would do that, she's pretty special :)

No comments:

Post a Comment