Lilypie

Lilypie

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Summer vacation

So it has been quite hot recently. By northern BC standards anyways, which means upper twenties. We are supposed to hit thirties starting Saturday. But I'm going to miss a lot of it. I am flying to Paris early Monday morning. I fly from Prince George to Vancouver, Vancouver to Seattle and Seattle directly to Paris. I'll be gone for 8 days getting back late Aug 3. This is my first trip out of North America, so I'm excited. I am going by myself but it's a guided tour so I wont wander Paris lost for days :) I figure this is my last chance to go on a big trip before becoming a mom and not going anywhere for a while. So I jumped at the chance, even though it stretched my budget by quite a bit. I will try to learn how to post pictures when I get back to share with all zero people followin my blog so far :)

No comments:

Post a Comment