Lilypie

Lilypie

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Decision Made

So on Tuesday I received the info from the adoption agency in Utah. It looked really promising; so Wednesday I called them with the many questions I'd been accumulating over the past few weeks. Again I was really happy with all the answers. So I have decided to adopt throught the US with an agency called A Act of Love. Why you might wonder? Well, they have an African American program as well, so I've not changed things so much and I can get an infant, something I'm really looking forward to. The timeline is really short. Once all the paper work is in Utah, the longest they have ever had someone to be matched in this program is 6 months! So I'm now looking at having a baby in my posession sometime in the spring or summer!!! It is panicing me a little as I'm now where near ready witht he nursery, etc. So I'm going to get busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment