Lilypie

Lilypie

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Stress!

Well, now that my plans are settled now the hard part comes. All the planning and trying to finance everything. I am pursuing an international adoption loan through National Bank of Canada. Everything looks good and they have ot sent the application off, but don't think their should be any problems. But and it's a big but, they are insisting that I travel to their office to sign the loan papers in Vancouver. Vancouver is about an 11 hour drive from where I live or generally a $500 flight. Fortunately, there is a seat sale I can take advantage of, which cuts the price more than in half. So it looks like I will be traveling to Vancouver for a ~10 min appointment on Oct 20th. It will be a really boring day that I spend mostly in airports, but I doubt anyone can come even close to the great perks in this loan.
On a better front I am painting the nursery a bright yellow, so it's starting to come together and I'm trying to arrange plans for child care, maternity leave, etc. So I'm trying to take breaths and not be too stressed out about everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment