Lilypie

Lilypie

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Babysitting

So a bit slow on the posting huh! Nothing really has hasppened around here. And by that I mean adoption wise. This week I got my hair cut, painted the nursery (almost done), had my dishwasher repaired and picked up a car seat. The car seat is for me eventually but the reason I picked it up from a friend is that I'm babysitting my niece tonight. She is 5 weeks old and I'll be watching her for 61/2 hours, great practice! Today my parents helped me pick up a crib and glider rocker from Sears as I only have a Kia Rio and it totally wouldn't fit. They helped me assemble it (the instructions were horrible, it took all 3 of use and some head scratching to figure it out), so the nursery is starting to look like a nursery and I keep having to look in it. Not really believing it's even possible.

As steps keep being done in this long process, I'm starting to actually let myself believe it will happen. As before I totally could not let myself become too invested, I'm slowly allowing myself to believe. Starting to get excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment