Lilypie

Lilypie

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Sent in Registration!

I am quite happy! Things are moving forward again. I received my adoption loan yesterday and so quickly express posted my registration to Utah. Things are finally moving forward!! I should be contacted by A Act of Love sometime next week to do an intake interview and then I'll get the final paperwork. I'm working on this, the parts that I know what to do! I've taken an emergency childcare first aid course, which I would recommend to anyone. I learned how to deal with infant choking, CPR, etc. In particular for me, I'm really happy to know what to do about choking, as this really worries me.
On the other front I had great fun babysitting my niece on Saturday. I finished painting the nursery and will post pictures after I completely finish it.

No comments:

Post a Comment