Lilypie

Lilypie

Sunday, September 27, 2009

I am an aunty!

So I know the posts have been slow but things have been a bit crazy and not much has happened on the adoption front. My sister, Shanna gave birth to a baby girl yesterday named Julia Ann. This is my first niece and my parent's first grandchild. So it's a bit exciting. I'm doing this post and them on my way to the hospital to see her. Just a little on my family. There are 4 of us. I'm the oldest, then Shanna, Tyrel and Marissa.
On the adoption front, my agency in BC have set upt o work with an agency in Utah. So I have sent them an email requesting their info package and am just waiting for it to come. Then I'll read it and ask some questions and decide if I want to work with them or not. I'm not committed to work with them yet. I'm hoping all goes well!

No comments:

Post a Comment