Lilypie

Lilypie

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Chosen!!! And over the MOON !!

So I called my agency in Nevada today for an update and got terrific news!! I've been chosen by a birthmom who is due on September 12. She is carrying a baby girl who is full african american!! I am sooo excited. I will get more info on her social and medical history tomorrow. So trying to keep it together til then.

The reason for a lack of posts until now is that the wait had been getting to me (and I know I had no right with sooo many ppl waiting sooo much longer). Everyday I had someone come up to me (or more than one) and ask me if I'd heard anything and if I knew when. I didn't know when. I had nothing further I could do. No more steps I could take. So it was hard. I had started to eat my lunch in my office instead of the cafeteria to avoid people, which isn't me. But thankfully, soon I should have something to say! :)

1 comment:

  1. congrats!

    however, i am interested in your experience with the utah agency. i think they are the same ones we used. also had some issues but nothing like you. if you're interested in sharing you can email at eyeswideopenmotherhood [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete