Lilypie

Lilypie

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Asking for Financials

Still waiting for answers from the lawyer, but I'm proceeding as if the emergency custody will be granted. So my next step is to find out if I can afford this baby due in 6 weeks! Yikes! its getting close. So I've asked them to forward me the financial info based on the emergency hearing for guardianship working. So hopefully I have the financials this week. Mostly I'll admit I want to know for me emotionally and because I need to talk to my boss. Also this Saturday I'm going to a near by city to go shopping with my mom. This is when I'd like to do the last shopping I'd need to do for the baby if I get her in Sept. But I really don't want to get those last items and have them sitting in the nursery staring at me if September isn't the date. Oh well, I guess we'll see what happens ...

No comments:

Post a Comment