Lilypie

Lilypie

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Active again!

So when J came ot live with me the province of BC decided to withdraw there approval of my adoption plans putting everything on hold until a homestudy update was done. This was despite the fact that I was approved for two children to join my family by adoption.

So on Sunday a new social worker (old on was unavailable) came for a home study update. I really didn't know what to expect. After all the original homestudy is pretty intensive. However my social worker just had me go through my original homestudy circle anything that had changed and then explain how J came to be with me. Then he just asked me if I wanted to change my ages or countries or anything. It was all over in 45mins and was soo not stressful! And now I am updated!! Back on the active list!

No comments:

Post a Comment