Lilypie

Lilypie

Friday, January 29, 2010

Not all the paperwork :(

So after sending in all the paperwork I thought was needed. I found out I needed to read 2 books on adoption and complete questions on them and to attend a child care class. So I read the 2 boooks and sent off the questions on Monday. One of the books " Raising Adopted Children by Lois Melina was quite good. But I did have to say I felt like I was back in highschool doing a book report :) As for the child care class, that gave me pause for a bit. I have decided the best option in my small rural town is to take prenatal classes! So i am signed up to attend the class on Feb 15th dealing with the care of a newborn. After explaining to the public health nurse, I was told I could leave half way through as the last half of the class is on breathing during labour! This is a late prenatal class, so i expect I will feel a bit wierd being in a class with woman that are very obviously pregnant. They are certainly going to wonder why I'm there! But after that I should be done everything :) again!

No comments:

Post a Comment